Friday, September 21, 2007

Did I Just Become A Carrie Underwood Fan?! Help The GreatMoose!

So there I was, trolling the 'tube for some early 90's nostalgia, and lo, did I happen across one of my favorite songs from high school, Skid Row's I Remember You. The catch: it was being performed live by CARRIE UNDERWOOD! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?! So, I gave it a listen, and dad gum if I wasn't impressed. It's good. I mean REALLY good. She still can't belt it quite like Sebastian Bach did, but dang if she doesn't get close. Apparently, Bach liked it so much he THANKED her on his blog for covering it. I may just have to check out more of her music. Anyhoo, here it is (crappy cellphone vid warning, but the sound quality is decent.)



The rock. She has it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well well...very interesting, andrew...aside from the fact that it's against the law to record at a live show without permission, i'm glad that you thought Carrie Underwood pulled the song off well...the girl can belt...i like her country side better, though...her poor voice would take a beating if she kept doing rock music...so are you going to buy the new album in October?!?!?!?!?!

truly,

anonymous

Joshua "Doc" Wible said...

I have but four words for you: Jesus take the wheel!

JTapp said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth (heheh). You're only a step away from becoming a Timberlake fan.

Ryan said...

OKAY!!!! OKAY!!!

I like some of her songs!!!

There I said it!!!

Greatmoose said...

Pretty slick, huh? IT'S NOT WRONG TO LIKE CARRIE UNDERWOOD!! SAY IT WITH ME!!!