Monday, January 28, 2008

Why It Is Important That Obama Win In The Primaries

I have created a simple visual representation showing why it is so important that Obama beat Hilary in the primaries:

80: Bush (VP)
81: Bush (VP)
82: Bush (VP)
83: Bush (VP)
84: Bush (VP)
85: Bush (VP)
86: Bush (VP)
87: Bush (VP)
88: Bush
89: Bush
90: Bush
91: Bush
92: Clinton
93: Clinton
94: Clinton
95: Clinton
96: Clinton
97: Clinton
98: Clinton
99: Clinton
00: Bush
01: Bush
02: Bush
03: Bush
04: Bush
05: Bush
06: Bush
07: Bush
08: Clinton
09: Clinton
10: Clinton
11: Clinton

This oligarchy crap has got to stop. Now that Thompson is out, I have no idea who I'm going to vote for. My only choice is this:



3 comments:

Joshua "Doc" Wible said...

Moose, just do like I do, dont vote! That way no matter who wins, you can say "Dont blame me, I didnt vote for _______."

Greatmoose said...

The thought has crossed my mind more than once.

Daniel said...

Well my friend, I see that it is time for you to join me on the Romney ticket.

I was a Thompson supporter from the start, but with him out of the race, our next choice must be Romney.

A "no vote" is a vote for communism, times two.

McCain is a wolf in sheep's clothing, Rudy is out of the race, Huckabee is just about gone...
Romney is all we have left, and we better support him.

Oh, what the heck.

Vote RON PAUL!!!!!

America needs just one more nutjob in Washington. We don't have quite enough.