Monday, February 04, 2008

No Thank You, Tom Brady!



HA HA! I know Matt is enjoying this. All in all, that was a pretty good game (especially the last 5 minutes). Commercials were good, too. Not sure of my favorite, but when the Terminator came on-screen and starting kicking to crap out of that Fox Football robot, I got pretty giddy. And seeing Justin Timberlake get beat senseless was pretty cool, too.

Here's The Play that won the game. It may just be the most amazing play in Super Bowl history. They're already calling it "The Grab In Glendale", since "The Catch" is already taken.



Great win, Giants!

I think it's safe to say that Eli Manning will no longer be in Peyton's shadow, you know?

Oh, and there's a great thread over on Fark explaining why Football is superior to (and less ghey than) soccer.

"Last I checked, prancing around on grass while kicking a ball doesn't really make you a man."

Golden.

And some more pics, just because:



4 comments:

Joshua "Doc" Wible said...

Awesome, Moose I didnt take you for the Super Bowl watching type, i am impressed.

I could not be happier that the Patriots and their beloved Tom Brady and Bill Belichick lost, bunch of cheating cry-babies.

Greatmoose said...

Oh, I love me some foozball, I just like college ball much better. I love how Belicheat walked off the field before the game was over. Douche.

Patriot Action said...

Right you are! I was wringing my hands whilst laughing a loud "BWAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAA!" No thank you, Tom Brady!

Let it be said here and now, "Eli is the better Manning".

Anonymous said...

I am with you guys.

Watching the Giants destroy the Pats hope of a perfect season was priceless.

Now, come on Cowboys!!!!
I'd rather watch the Cowboys lose a Super Bowl than watch one without them in it.

Just sayin'.


Daniel.