Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Angelina Jolie Has A Brain And A Gun



Every once and a while, there emerges news from Hollywood that give a since of hope about some the people that live there. Angelina Jolie is one of those people.

The pregnant mother of four told the U.K.'s Daily Mail that she owns guns similar to the ones she used in "Tomb Raider." Jolie and partner Brad Pitt are not against having weapons in their house for security reasons, she says.

"If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I've no problem shooting them," she said.


Sadly, I bet there's several lefty producers in H-wood rethinking offering her projects just because of this. But still nice to know that not every one on the left-coast is a complete moron. Maybe I'll check out her new movie Wanted after all.

1 comment:

Joshua "Doc" Wible said...

Im not so sure that we should grant Mrs. Jolie the award of having brains just yet... I mean, it is Angelina Jolie afterall. But kudos to her and the Pittster have guns around for protection, I would imagine they need it. Although, one has to wonder, dont they have bodyguards for protection?