Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No Politics Today (This One's For Dad)

I gotta say, I'm already getting a little weary of "election stuff". I'm sure I'll get interested again soon, but for the time being, I taking a quick break from politics (for a couple of days).

So, I'll be posting a few things that have caught my fancy recently.

Last weekend, my dad (who is recovering from knee-replacement surgery) and I watched Katsushiro Otomo's masterpeice Steamboy. It's one of the best anime movies made, and rightfully deserves it's place as an animated masterpeice. It's simply beautiful to behold, has an entertaining and involved story, and characters that are simply a hoot (Scarlett's got to be my favorite). Anyway, in honor of my dad's first experience with anime, and the good time we had, I decided to post my favorite AMV of Steamboy, which sadly, I did not create. It's set to My Chemical Romance's Welcome To The Black Parade, which is just a fantastic song all around.

No comments: