Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ferguson Farking NAILS It

Craig Ferguson has replaced The Moustache (John Stossel) as my man-crush. You see, Craig recently became a US citizen, and he loves this country. On his show last night, he laid out what is wrong with our media, our politics, and our public. This is solid, deep fried, sugar coated, GOLD:



"If [Walter Kronkite] were dead, he'd BE FURIOUS!"

And the money shot:

"Here is what I am saying to you: If you don't vote, you're a moron. "Not voting is a vote" - no it isn't!! Not voting is just being stupid. Voting is not sexy. Voting is not hip. It is not fashionable. It is not a movie. It is not a videogame. Frankly, voting is a pain in the ass. But here is a word, look it up, it's your duty to vote!"


And part 2:



YOU WILL WATCH EVERY SECOND OF THE VIDEO. You won't be sorry.

4 comments:

Zack said...

Dude, I'm so glad we think on the same page. I watched that show last night and it was awesome. Craig gets it right most of the time and he can be funny while he does it. That's awesome, just glad you know where to find all the vids to post and such.

Greatmoose said...

I do my part, I guess. ;) I like how he won't tell people who he supports. Bravo.

JTapp said...

I liked how he knocked all sides equally..."naughty librarian by night" made me choke on a pretzel.

At least I think that's what he said. Actually, I couldn't understand a word he was saying. Yet another reason I don't watch Spanish language TV.

Zack said...

oh yeah, that's definitely what he said.

"you've got the soccer mom who's the mild-mannered governor by day and the naughty librarian by night."

oh yes, craig is one of the funniest guys alive