Thursday, April 24, 2008

UPDATED: Never Say Never

Well, I'd said I wasn't going to do any more Evangelion videos (at least, not for a VERY long time), but due to several requests, I have made an additional video to go along with the previous 3-part series I'd made.

This one concerns Misato, the childrens' guardian and immediate supervisor. She's a pretty cool character. I hadn't orignally planned to due a 4th Eva video, but due to the requests, and finally finding an appropriate Alter Bridge song, I decided to go ahead. I hope this is good enough for those that requested it. Enjoy!



Here's the original 3 parts:

Part 1 - Rei
Part 2 - Asuka
Part 3 - Shinji

Enjoy, and let me know what you think. I promise the next one will be FLCL. I think. Oh, and it certainly WON'T be Alter Bridge. For reals.

EDITOR'S NOTE: You know, for some reason, I keep watching this one over and over, and I think this may be my favorite one I've made so far (except for MissSpeech's, natch). It's growing on me...

No comments: